Wild Solutions provides impacting,
pragmatic and unexpected solutions.
What Wild Solutions can do for you
- Strategy advice & health checks of your current strategy
- General communication, marketing & event counsel
- Rebranding & design input
- Crisis communication
- Sparring partnerships
- Company restructuring together with partners
- Finding the right people for your communication & marketing
How Wild Solutions works
Don’t expect us to be like everybody else, but consider the job done.
- Because only a solid plan can get you where you want to go, Wild Solutions puts a strong focus on assessment and strategy.
- In order to bring your project to a successful end, Wild Solutions finds the best and most suitable partners in its extensive network, proudly mentioning their names and paying them fairly.
- By this collaborative approach, Wild Solutions aims to bring diversity into a market occupied by a handful of established players thus ensuring creative freshness.
- While being well connected internationally, Wild Solutions is perfectly familiar with the Luxembourg ecosystem and media-system.
Who we are
Michèle Vallenthini, Ph.D.
- Michèle studied French literature and Sanskrit and completed her studies with a binational doctorate at Université Paris-Sorbonne and Martin-Luther Universität Halle-Wittenberg.
- She worked at the cluster of excellence “Aufklärung-Religion-Wissen” (Martin-Luther Universität Halle-Wittenberg) together with Université Paris-Sorbonne.
- She was a member of management and responsible for media relations and sponsorship of the Circus Roncalli Group (Cologne).
- In 2016 Michèle joined FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry as an adviser and head of communication: After rebranding Fedil -Business Federation into FEDIL – The Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry she was in charge of the promotion of industry and the dialogue with FEDIL’s member companies. She was the contact person for the press and had the lead over the event area.
- In 2018 she joined Banque Raiffeisen as Secretary general and as a management member: she helped put in place a new corporate structure, implement the switch from independent branches to a centralized banking set up, and particularly create a new advisory board. She also prepared new corporate communication strategy rejuvenating the bank’s image.
Michèle is fluent in French, English, German, Luxemburgish, Polish and Spanish.
She is a board member of Institut Pierre Werner and was a board member of radio 100,7.
She is a member of several professional networking associations.
Executive Creative Director
- Peter Becker is a graphic designer and creative director.
- He develops ideas & concepts, visual identities, print media and entire campaigns. His love is not only for graphic design but also for the audiovisual.
- From brainstorming to concept, from scribble to logo or from storyboard to ‘It’s a wrap!’ – he accompanies design processes from consultation to implementation.
- He always focuses on an in-depth analysis of the respective task and the needs of the client in order to develop conceptually clear, independent and concise communication.
- His more than 20 years of professional experience and his interest in the connection between design, trends and art help him in this and are constantly reflected in his work.
- In addition, his work has repeatedly received various awards in recent years.
Business development coordinator
- Javier holds a professional degree in Marketing and Foreign Trade from the Universidad Las Américas, Lima, Peru. He is fluent in Spanish and English and has a good command of French and Portuguese.
- During the last 10 years, Javier focused his professional activities on the foreign trade development sector as well as planning/organizing events and campaigns for the promotion of quality garments, food and beverages and other fast moving consumer goods.
- Until 2020, Javier was the coordinator of the Indonesian Embassy Trade Department based in Peru, promoting business opportunities between foreign enterprises. He also assisted in the development of cooperation among embassies, agencies, ministries and related institutions in order to foster foreign trade and investment.
- Part of his international experiences involved him being in the organization team of high-level meetings and international trade fairs. These included G77 + China 2014, Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) 2015, APEC Economic Forum 2016, Peru Moda 2018, SITDEF2019, Expoalimentaria 2015-2020, just to name a few.
- In 2021 Javier moved to Luxembourg for professional development and is quickly learning Luxembourgish and perfecting his French. We look forward to welcoming Javier to use his knowledge and experience as Wild Solutions’ Business Development Coordinator.
They trusted us
Please get in touch with us for more references
This and that
- paperjam.lu – Michèle Vallenthini va voler de ses propres ailes
- paperjam.lu – Michèle Vallenthini rejoint la direction de Raiffeisen
- paperjam.lu (video) – Michèle Vallenthini: « On choisit une équipe de fou »
- Institut Pierre Werner Luxembourg (video) – Philippe Sollers
- adada.lu – À l’occasion de son centenaire, la SNHBM dévoile sa nouvelle identité accompagnée par Wild Solutions
- Femmes Pionnières du Luxembourg A.S.B.L.
- University of Oxford (podcast) – Fourth lecture in the Sade, l’inconnu? Nouvelles approaches critiques conference.
- institutdiderot.fr – Contribution